1. Sales of products with negative fault maintenance responsibility within one year.
2. Calculate the responsibility for the products sold within one year according to the time of use.
3. The calculation between maintenance and free warranty maintenance is based on the date of sale of the product. If the documents are not available to prove the above date, the product date is based on the product.
4. Guarantee the maintenance during the maintenance period, and take reasonable parts and salary.
5. The conditions and scope of the free warranty repair are the normal use and maintenance of the customer according to the instruction manual; the product is faulty or damaged due to manufacturing variation or material variation, but the consumable parts are not covered by the warranty.
6. If the product is confirmed to be faulty or damaged during the maintenance period, it will be repaired free of charge by Freeland or its qualified dealer or free of charge. Ruilang is not responsible for the costs incurred by the customer for repairs or self-repair.
7. The implementation of the terms and conditions is limited to the installation of products in Guangdong Province, where vehicles and transport vehicles can reach. From the province, the customer is responsible for transportation, accommodation and expenses.
8. If the manufacturer fails or is damaged due to the following circumstances during the maintenance period, the company will not guarantee the project, and the company will charge a reasonable fee:
1. Natural disasters, ground changes, lightning strikes, floods, artificial intentions, pest damage, improper power supply.
2. Improper use or disassembly.
3. Those who did not install properly in the proper environment according to the instruction manual.
If there is a problem with the product you purchased, we recommend that you first read the instruction manual or refer to the FAQ on this website. When the product must be repaired and repaired, please refer to the maintenance process of the following products to ensure your rights.